How to Become a Monster Iron-On Patch
"How to Become a Monster."
This iron-on patch features an original illustration and is perfect for gift-giving, collecting, or to decorate your denim. It has iron-on backing but, if you want a stronger adhesion, it is recommended that you sew it on.
How to iron a patch?
1. This patch works best on denim, cotton, and non-stretch fabrics.
2. Heat up your iron and turn it to the hottest setting your fabric can tolerate. Make sure the "steam" option is turned off.
3. Position your patch where you desire.
4. Place patch on the garment, embroidery facing up.
5. Place a thin towel or fabric over the patch and, using a slow circular motion, press firmly for 30-45 seconds.
6. Let cool for one minute. If the edge of the patch can be lifted, repeat step 5.
7. Consider sewing around the edges, as this will greatly reduce the chances that the patch will fall off.
Size: 6.1 x 8.5 cm (2.4 x 3.3 inches)